What went well?
I found a good way to adopt an indie theme that revolves around our music video. With inspiration from Bon Iver, we have created some sketches that revolves around the six pictures of our digipack. I feel I have done a really good job executing this and I feel I am the best for this role because he knows how to use Photoshop, the form of software that we are using.
I really like the black and white theme around the digipack but there is still colour added in the
middle. Black and white on its own could be visually boring to look at, so this spruce of colour provides that diversity that we were trying to look for. We have tried to create cross-media synergy with everything we have done, this includes keeping a black and white theme with merchandise website theme and font for example.
For first drafts i feel that this a really good, the one thing i would improve is making the centre spine more prominent, this is important because this will be where the CD is, so this needs to be standing out from the rest. However, it still needs to be in context otherwise it will not match or fit with the others very well.
I found a good way to adopt an indie theme that revolves around our music video. With inspiration from Bon Iver, we have created some sketches that revolves around the six pictures of our digipack. I feel I have done a really good job executing this and I feel I am the best for this role because he knows how to use Photoshop, the form of software that we are using.
I really like the black and white theme around the digipack but there is still colour added in the
middle. Black and white on its own could be visually boring to look at, so this spruce of colour provides that diversity that we were trying to look for. We have tried to create cross-media synergy with everything we have done, this includes keeping a black and white theme with merchandise website theme and font for example.
For first drafts i feel that this a really good, the one thing i would improve is making the centre spine more prominent, this is important because this will be where the CD is, so this needs to be standing out from the rest. However, it still needs to be in context otherwise it will not match or fit with the others very well.

No comments:
Post a Comment