Friday, 24 June 2016

Audience - How and why do I consume music?

1. How do you consume music?

When?
I like to listen to music as soon as I wake up as I feel it gets me in the mood for the day. I often play music from the speaker in my bedroom when I am getting ready in the morning. I like to listen to fast and upbeat music in the morning to wake me up.

Where?
I often listen to music in my bedroom by myself, or in the car with my friends. However I have been to a few gigs and festivals to listen to my favourite artists.

Who with?
It depends what kind of music I am listening to and when I am listening to it as to wether I listen to the music by myself or with other people. For example, sometimes when I am working at school I like to share my music with my friends, it happens often in Media Studies as I like to show my group the new songs I have found.

How? 
I like to listen to my music on my iPhone using Spotify as it allows me to created different playlists to suit the mood of music I want to listen to. I like to listen to my music when I am doing homework as I feel it helps me to concentrate on what I am doing.

Why?
I find music can calm me down and put me in the right mind frame before I start anything important. When watching your favourite artist live you get huge gratification from the music and you appreciate it more as it feels more 'real'.

No comments:

Post a Comment