'Hi my name is Aaron and I'm currently studying A Level Media and for the final project where I have to create music video, I was walking past your companies Chelmer Waterside site and saw a old red building right outside the site. It seemed to be perfect for our project and I was wondering of your company owned the building and whether we would be able to access the building?'
Unfortunately Simon said that the building is not owned by their company and that they are not able to access it as it is owned by the council so he recommended for us to call the council to attempt to request to access the building.
After we contacted the city council and I told them the same thing and that we were recommended to call you and ask permission but we were then given another number as we had to call the council department that owned that building.
We attempted to call the number that we were given not was able to pick up as the phone number kept being put on held, we waited for 5 minutes but no was able to answer us so we do not have access to the old warehouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment