Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Outfits for iuris

I have chosen different outfits to wear and I was inspired of clothing choice by searching through Eden's social media and similar artists to gain as much knowledge as what the artist I have created would choose to wear and what outfits would suit the music video as well as possible. We have chosen as a group that basic outfits with no labels will suit the artist the most as this is what Eden and the similar artists wear throughout social media.

This is a basic white t-shirt which I will use to film as this is worn by the similar artists, a plain white t-shirt with high rolled sleeves whilst wearing plain black jeans as this is what the similar artists and Eden have been wearing as researched.

Above are two images which will be one outfit which will be full denim separated by either a white t-shirt or a black t-shirt whilst still wearing the same shoes as the other white t-shirt and black jeans outfit.

Vans are worn by Eden and the similar artists so we thought wearing vans would be the best option of shoes to wear throughout the whole music video because these are worn by the similar artists so we decided to wear these vans throughout the whole music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment